Forum
Pictures
Contact Us

Search:
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Nathan
 Hi5 Forum - Unofficial Hi5 Fan Site : Hi-5 Cast : Original Hi-5 Cast Members : Nathan
Message Icon Topic: Old Hi-5 fan. MUST READ! Post Reply Post New Topic
Guests

Quote Guests Replybullet Topic: Old Hi-5 fan. MUST READ!
    Posted: 25 August 2009 at 5:50pm
Why did they have to leave. Nathan, Kelly, Tim, Kathleen and Charli were the best. I used to watch them when I was young and the new Hi-5 performers are just not the same. Even if they brought them back it wouldn't be like before. When I younger and in a shopping centre Nathan kissed my cheek but if they got new people in they would push someone away. I DEMAND THEM BACK! If they won't get them back then it's just silly. Please help me old Hi-5 fans. If i could then I would sware and sware and sware but I won't. You would feel the same. It's like the wiggles. They got rid of Greg. Well, at least their was a reason. Help me! If we work together then we can get them back! And don't be afraid to speak up old Hi-5 fans. You Rock! |
               \ /

~*~Nessa~*~

IP IP Logged
*Jenn*Fan24
Retired
Retired
Former Hi- 5 Avatar/Signature Designer

Online Status: Offline
Quote *Jenn*Fan24 Replybullet Posted: 25 August 2009 at 6:04pm
We can't get them back, considering they all quit.  No one made them.

People grow up, they change, they want something better.  Hi-5 is limited.  Without it, there are many more opportunites.

Sorry you're sad, but eh.
IP IP Logged
dragongroovin
Hi-5 Administrator
Hi-5 Administrator
Tim is #1

Quote dragongroovin Replybullet Posted: 25 August 2009 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by ~*~Nessa~*~

If we work together then we can get them back!
No we can't, no matter how much we want to...all we can do is keep enjoying the old stuff and ignore the new people Thumbs%20Up

Oh...and keep waiting for the reunion tour in a few years...I know it's coming soon! LOLWackoPig

(And btw...WELCOME!!!!! Please stay here, we need more people like you WinkBig%20smile)

Edited by dragongroovin - 25 August 2009 at 8:43pm
IP IP Logged
charlifan
Hi-5 Administrator
Hi-5 Administrator

Quote charlifan Replybullet Posted: 25 August 2009 at 11:12pm
^ I disagree! We can get them back, nothing's stopping us! and I don't care what people say! Lamp anyway, we can always imagine the normal peoples' faces on them Wacko..... and bodies >.<

and btw I agree with Bec, I love you Nessa! You rock HugLOL

Edited by charlifan - 25 August 2009 at 11:13pm
IP IP Logged
ayearwithoutsel
VIP
VIP
Warning: She has GOMEZ VIRUS

Quote ayearwithoutsel Replybullet Posted: 25 August 2009 at 11:34pm
Sorry to disappoint you Nessa.. but.. it's their decision!

But not only the whole cast leaved, some of the other members of the cast have reasons:

Like Kathleen, she leaved because of her 1st daughter named Mikayla. Or should we say it.. MATERNITY LEAVE

Tim Harding, he had a motorcycle accident (luckily Stevie's the one who replaced him:D)

Charli and Kellie, because of other things. Charli is seen in other TV shows in 7, 10 and SBS.. Kellie is making the parents (of the children who are fans of Kellie) mad because of that... controversy (that this whole forum made this a WW1.. and it turns our world UPSIDE DOWN! FYI: The most controversial news around Australia)

Nathan, because of his music career. (Yeah, it's true.. right Angel~inc?)

Sun, because she would concentrate on settling down and starting a family. (btw, she's Pezzimenti now.. not Park)

And, I give you this tip nessa. You watched the new Hi-5 group first (next Monday), then compare it who's group is much better? The Original Hi-5 or the Brand New Cast of Hi-5. And you can also buy some of the merchandises of the old cast. That's the ONLY thing that you can do to bring your Original Hi-5 Group's memories back.

I..I'm sorry to disappoint you my dear. It's... just their choice. Even me, even Charli (my fave member from the orig group) leaved Hi-5, I really care about that, but she promised that she will be back on TV after that. (but luckily Lauren saves the day :P)

And my friend, Francine (chinnipie), she really cares about Kathleen leaving Hi-5, because it's her choice, it's her decision! And.. she need to give birth to Mikayla!

You need to survive this nessa! You need to survive from the leaving of the old cast. I'm sure you will really love the new cast.

Edited by LaurenFanatic24 - 25 August 2009 at 11:37pm
IP IP Logged
dragongroovin
Hi-5 Administrator
Hi-5 Administrator
Tim is #1

Quote dragongroovin Replybullet Posted: 26 August 2009 at 12:04am
Originally posted by charlifan

^ I disagree! We can get them back, nothing's stopping us! and I don't care what people say!
Ummmmmmmm.........LOL There is one small thing stopping us, they don't wanna come back! And they can't anyway...(now just forget I said that in "other" places XD) *ahem*...Let's just wait for the new cast to fail :O

Edited by dragongroovin - 26 August 2009 at 12:05am
IP IP Logged
*Jenn*Fan24
Retired
Retired

Quote *Jenn*Fan24 Replybullet Posted: 26 August 2009 at 12:31am
Originally posted by dragongroovin

No we can't, no matter how much we want to...all we can do is keep enjoying the old stuff and ignore the new people Thumbs%20Up

I actually loled at this.  I think it was the use of the thumbs-up smiley that caused me to do so.
IP IP Logged
I love Hi-5
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Quote I love Hi-5 Replybullet Posted: 26 August 2009 at 12:41am
I am sorry we can't get them back Nessa. Welcome to this fourm please stay you will like it here. My name is I Love Hi-5/Joanne. I am a Charli fan myself and I can't watch her shows in the UK sorry your sad. I am a Ruby Turner, Jaki Graham, Nona Hendryx and a Jane Mcdonald fan as well.
IP IP Logged
charlifan
Hi-5 Administrator
Hi-5 Administrator

Quote charlifan Replybullet Posted: 26 August 2009 at 1:04am

^ I disagree! We can get them back, nothing's stopping us! and I don't care what people say!
Ummmmmmmm.........LOL There is one small thing stopping us, they don't wanna come back! And they can't anyway...(now just forget I said that in "other" places XD) *ahem*...Let's just wait for the new cast to fail :O

LOL Let me rephrase that! I mean I so understand why they have left, and I accept that and happy about it! And also of course Hi-5 still carries on, with having you know Casey, Sun and Stevie (they're great! Clap) but I just really..... ugh..... those other three people Shocked There's no word to describe it! Stern%20Smile
IP IP Logged
dragongroovin
Hi-5 Administrator
Hi-5 Administrator
Tim is #1

Quote dragongroovin Replybullet Posted: 26 August 2009 at 1:22am
Originally posted by *Jenn*Fan24

I actually loled at this.  I think it was the use of the thumbs-up smiley that caused me to do so.
I don't know whyQuestionConfused

And also of course Hi-5 still carries on, with having you know Casey, Sun and Stevie (they're great! Clap) but I just really..... ugh..... those other three people Shocked There's no word to describe it! Stern%20Smile
You make NO sense Pinch (But you knew that XD)

IP IP Logged
charlifan
Hi-5 Administrator
Hi-5 Administrator

Quote charlifan Replybullet Posted: 26 August 2009 at 1:28am
^ I just btw read something else and they will! LOL and I knew that >.<
IP IP Logged
ayearwithoutsel
VIP
VIP
Warning: She has GOMEZ VIRUS

Quote ayearwithoutsel Replybullet Posted: 26 August 2009 at 1:44am

Also nessa... here in this forum.. we are all old Hi-5 fans. And, now, we're all grown up now.. we can just let them what is their decision to choose if they're going to leave or not.

Just like Stevie, he doesn't want to leave Hi-5 because, he's a newbie in the group and he cannot leave after 2 years. And Casey, she's a newbie last year too, and she cannot leave after a year..

Nessa, just keep in mind that, it's their decision. And I know you're a grown up now and we need to let them do anything that they want! Just like the other Hi-5 fans around here, Joanne, dragongroovin, charlifan, they accepted the decision of their favorite members. And Me and chinnipie.. we also accepted it. We all care about the reason, but after that.. we really need to accept it nessa... I hope your problems are solved now.

And why did you like the old cast? But not the new cast? :-?

I just wonder some people really like to go back to the old cast.
IP IP Logged
*Jenn*Fan24
Retired
Retired

Quote *Jenn*Fan24 Replybullet Posted: 26 August 2009 at 2:12am

Originally posted by *Jenn*Fan24

I don't know whyQuestionConfused

I think it was that you were being so blatant about the new cast, and then put the smiley.  It was just ironically funny.
IP IP Logged
lexi1
Veteran
Veteran

Quote lexi1 Replybullet Posted: 28 August 2009 at 12:11am
i like all the hi-5 boys actually..... old and new. but i have a fave.
all the attention usually goes on the beautiful hi-5 girls but i just have a weakness for cute boys who are sweet with little kids and are talented singers and dancers and actors.
IP IP Logged
Guests

Quote Guests Replybullet Posted: 01 December 2011 at 9:52am
 No, I don't like, I don't like how Steve makes Space and shapes segment. I preferer Nathan. I miss everyone, but overcoat, to Nathan

Edited by lismosnus - 01 December 2011 at 9:54am
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version